debraford123's BLOGSPOT

Breaking News, Photoblogging, Preventive Measures,Art, Writing, Music, New Artists, Indies, Articles, Computer Tips, DEBWEB updates, El Paso, Reviews, Discussion, Articles, HTML, Layouts, Archives, and other Topics written by Debra Ford

My Photo
Name:
Location: El Paso, Texas, United States

Friday, December 15, 2006

updated post - Bejewled play it online or download Bejeweled 2

Update 2012: The game is no longer on my site. Nor are the downloads available there... boy oh boy everything changes ( including this entire blog posting) Okay, I have bought this game so I can play it even offline. There is a bejewled Blitz at Facebook apps and you can get a download of the full game through the game page I do believe. So, this particular blog entry is probably seeming to be idiotic and senseless after I deleted all the links and pictures etc. so you may wonder why I did not just delete the entry. Well ........ there is an archived copy in stored pages saved by search engines with a lot of broken links and the 404 link responses. So, the only way to get rid of the broken stored links is to just update the page and let it archive again .... see ... I'm not completely crazy.

Okay, I do not have a game space anymore... that is history sign of the internet times - a - changing. So the links will be slowly removed strating in 2012. And boy are they all over the web. I still support the same games and all of my reviews will be slowly changed omitting the prior affiliations...because things just change. So ignore, links to game download trials from me, until, I announce it in a new blog dated 2012 or later. The links at the bottom of this post should be still good....hahaha...well there are a bunch of pages at my google site pages that site which are

Bejeweled 2 :

Download the Installer for the 60 minute trial of Bejeweled 2 (sorry not here)
-------------------------------------------------
DEBWEBGAMES at 360 profile and blog are also gone as there is no such thing as a 360 blog anymore. The new yahoo blogs and profiles require to repost everything and so there are hundreds of entries which may or may not be reposted by myself elsewhere in 2012
-------------------------------------------------

DebraFord123'sGoogle Pages :
- Shared Blog Feeds - Weather - News - Communication - Tools - Video - 123online - Communication -
Other Online games to play now:
Hangman - Pac Man - Soduku - Invaders - Crossword Puzzles - Sliding Numbers - Blocks for newer pages http://debraford123.googlepages.com/site_updates

Labels: , , , ,

Google